Case for ZS20

Started May 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
GMACNEIL Regular Member • Posts: 426
Re: Case for ZS20

while it does not meet your requirements, as it has a zipper, I'm a big fan of the Lowepro Rezo 30 case for ZS cameras. I originally thought the zipper would be a pain, but I've found it to be a non-issue. (I can keep one side of the zipper "open" and the other covering the top of the camera and very quickly bring the camera to bear.)

Although I carry the camera in this case always, I only keep it on a belt when I'm hiking. Otherwise it is in a waterbottle pocket of my daypack.

The Lowepro has quite a bit of padding, without being overly bulky. Its belt strap is quite good- it velcros open, but has a back-up snap for security. The secondary pocket holds a battery, but is better with just a second memory card. Although it is most often in black, I tend to like the colored ones- and look for them on the cheap on ebay.

Good luck with your quest.
--
The older I get, the better I was....

GMACNEIL's gear list:GMACNEIL's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-Z40 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow