Let's unite for new Mac Pro!!!!

Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jen Yates Senior Member • Posts: 1,414
Re: Let's unite for new Mac Pro!!!!

Rich Gibson wrote:

Apple is specializing itself into eventual redundancy* . What will they do when there are no more tablets and smart phones to be sold? Voice controlled television sets aren't the

Oh my, so profound*, so insightful*. Never a true word has been said*, because Apple is a company that has proven itself completely able to see (create!) opportunities*.

It's been over a decade now since Apple release a new product*, let alone something that was actually more desirable than their competitors*, or faster than the previous generation*. And the usability*! OMG don't get me started about Apple and their blinkered view that user experience doesn't matter!*

And of course nobody needs to mention the build quality* that is just as poor as their customer service*.

' ' = Everything I say is true if you remove iPods, iPhones, Unibody laptops, iMacs, iPads, OSX, Gesture based UIs, iOS and Apple's development 'App kit' from the equation. If you ignore those you're right Apple doesn't have a clue and will fail very soon.

If you 'do' include these products and software systems in your assessment of the company, then I think Apple stands a fair chance of still being able to sell people stuff for a few more years.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow