D300 Raw + Norm setting issue
I am hoping someone can help me with a mystery.
I've had my D300 for years and sometimes shoot on the Raw + jpeg setting which I did last night. The first few photos did indeed come up as both Raw and jpegs when I imported them into Lightroom this morning. However, all the rest (the bulk of the shoot) imported only as jpegs with nary a raw file to be found. I double checked my camera and it is indeed still set to Raw + Norm so it wasn't accidentally changed. Unfortunately I was shooting at very high ISO and the jpegs (not surprisingly) look terrible.
Can anyone shed some light on this situation?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%