Monochrome sensor... the next not-so-logical step...
So, Leica are still producing niche products... thank god !
The only way i would even consider this camera... would be if I already have two M9-Ps in my camera bag... along with a 35mm Lux, 50mm Noct. and a 75mm Chron !...
I am certain that this sensor will produce sharper results than a regular sensor that has to use a lot of digital jiggery-pokkey to make reasonable images... but I am also certain that only a handful of people will be able to see a difference on a normal sized print....
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 11, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%