YN-560 II Rear Curtain Sync?
I purchased new yongnuo YN-560 II and i'm using this with my T2i. It is a full manual flash but i found it is good for my purpose. In their manual and site i found it support rear curtain sync. How it is possible when there is no connection to camera except the fire control pin. I don't know why they put a wrong advertising point.
Have any one tried this?
Why they use this key point when everyone know it will never work
I really love that feature. Compare to canon counter part The first drawback for me is lacking this feature next is H-Sync. Durability is ok for the price
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%