Digitalrev advice needed

Started Mar 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
DigitalRevDeals Forum Member • Posts: 53
Re: Digitalrev advice needed

Laurence Grayson wrote:

If my current situation is any indication, I'd be very wary of DigitalRev. Placed an order five days ago for three lenses, all of which are still listed as "in stock - ships within 24hrs", yet nothing has been shipped.

I've tried cancelling my order, but the website tells me that I need to talk to a customer service rep to do so. Both the Australian telephone numbers are ringing once and going dead, and the Live Chat function is not returning any response, either.

I'm now in a really tricky situation - I chose DigitalRev because they appeared to have stock for kit that was proving difficult to source locally. And now I'm stuck with a job that needs doing, and no equipment to do it with - despite allowing what I felt was a suitable contingency period for delays.

There's no apparent way that I can cancel or adjust the order, and my attempts to contact the company through conventional channels has failed.

I'm currently waiting for some kind of response from this company, but would suggest that you take any claims on shipping and price from them with a very large pinch of salt.

:l

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. According to our record, we do find a record of time out livechat due to network error and we sincerely apologize for this. We will also check with our warehouse team if there were any issues with the order placed and have someone from our CS team send you an email with an update for your order.

-- hide signature --

DigitalRev – My photos.my story™

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow