How to photograph Solar Eclipse over California on May 19, 2012?
Hope this is the correct forum for this question.
I have never photographed Solar Eclipse before. I can use some pointers on the lens to use and what kind of filter I would need.
How to meter the correct exposure?
I have Canon 5D Mark II camera with 100-400mm Canon L zoom lens. My other lenses are 200mm and less in focal lengths.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 8, 2012|
|May 15, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%