D800 - Viewfinder Alignment Issue?
When you look through the D800 ViewFinder, should you see below the dark area, a partial reappearance of the main ViewFinder upside down?
In other words, when I look through the ViewFinder it looks fine, but down below where it is dark, further below I see part of the image, and it looks like it's sliced into about 1/10 the size of the view and upside down.
Is this normal? Or is this a possible ViewFinder alignment issue?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%