I got an Ipad. My first Apple anything and my first touch-screen anything. So I AM reading the FM while babysitting a 6yo grand-niece. The neice is playing with the Ipad while I'm reading the manual on the PC.
In 10 minutes she rearranged all my icons, downloaded some silly game, and sent an e-mail to her Mom. The kid can barely read.
my youngest brother and his wife taught their children sign language. at 6 months they could tell me 60 different things they wanted. water, juice, milk, bathroom, even if they wanted to go swing on the swing.
it was shocking to see how young they can learn.
they are 7 and 4 now, and are they smart.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!