XPro-1 framelines question.
Viewfinder magnification switches to 0.37x when the 18mm lens is mounted, and to 0.60x for the 35mm or 60mm lens, letting you frame your shot with the bright, crystal clarity of an optical image. You can also manually set a focal distance and switch between viewfinder magnifications by holding down the viewfinder switch lever for over 2 seconds.
So it looks like you can choose any lens focal length, but the viewfinder has 2 fixed zoom settings that you can choose from.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%