Buy X10 or wait for replacement?

Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Barry Fitzgerald Forum Pro • Posts: 29,888
Re: Buy X10 or wait for replacement?

Indulis Bernsteins wrote:

Why would you buy one now? I have seen a quote from a Fujifilm email saying that the sensor change will be on request and chargeable (see comments in main DPreview article with new/old sensor comparison photos). If you can find an official letter or release from Fujifilm that says "free of charge" please let me know.

Why would you pay for a sensor change on a faulty sensor?

IMO it would be smarter to wait this one out I think the X20 will iron a few kinks out and might be worth a look

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow