CS6 and graphics
Trying out trial of CS6 and my graphics is Intel HD 3000.
But when i try to use the oil paint filter i get this alert.
I never had any trouble using CS5.
Also graphics is listed as compatable.
There is an update for the graphics but i'm unable to install it because the intel
download page is offline for maintenance.
Maybe the Hokey Cokey is really what it's all about
Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G ED IF AF-S VR
Nikon AF-S VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
AF-S DX 35mm f1.8
Nikon R715 (AF-S DX 18-105G VR)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)