5DII sensor stain?
Bought a refurb 5DII in March. I've continually noticed three little dots with halos showing up at f/22 since receiving it. I don't shoot with that f-stop often, but when I do, it's a pain to have to remove them every time. Also, they seem pretty fixed in place and don't appear as normal dust particles. (The usual dust I see doesn't have odd halos).
I have tried running the camera's cleaning cycle and hitting the sensor with a rocket blower. Kind of scared to delve further.
Legit dust or defect?
Probably not a big deal but I'd like to know if its a legit defect as the warranty runs out soon. Otherwise, I'm loving the 5DII. Killer upgrade from my old 20D.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power