The Girl with all the tattoos (D7000)

Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
itchhh
itchhh Veteran Member • Posts: 7,514
Re: The Girl with all the tattoos (D7000)

DuaneV wrote:

Why do you think she'll come to regret it? I worked in the tattoo industry for 17 years and out of all the people I know who are tattooed, I dont know any who regret having tattoos. They might regret a particular design for a certain reason, but none wish they werent tattooed. Im not saying it doesnt happen, it does, but I always find it amusing when anti-tattoo people say its destroying your body, and youll regret it later. What would someone who is anti-tattoo and never had one know about it?

Second, all the ink I see on her is done VERY well. NONE of it looks like poor work. Not even close. Everything I can see looks high quality. you may not like the design, but that doesnt mean the execution isnt top notch.
--

You're making an assumption that I'm anti-tattoo... you shouldn't make assumptions. It's one thing to get some artwork done, it's something entirely different when you start covering up your entire body. We often make choices when we're younger under the guise of "Personal Freedom" not realizing that our opinions tastes and desires WILL change 20 years down the road.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MRM
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow