CSC (Compact System Camera) in retreat

Started Feb 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
wazandreg Junior Member • Posts: 40
Re: Why so insecure?

Phil1 is correct, not everyone has the same requirements. I have used DSLRs over the years, and now use a Sony NEX C3. The Sonys focusing is slower, but the image quality is not worse, in 99% of the pictures i've taken it easily matches or betters the pictures i've taken with DSLRs. For what I need, image quality is more important then speed, as is having a camera that I can fit in my coat pocket. I no longer carry a camera bag, as the Sony C3 fits in one pocket, and a spare battery in the other. Neither camera is better then the other, they are to different, and will match different persons needs. I found I didnt take my DSLR because of the size and missed photos, not anymore with the C3. Most of the time I have read the IQ is worse, is from people that have never actualy used the camera. How good the pictures are is a lot to do with the person taken them, not just the quality of the equipment they use.

wazandreg's gear list:wazandreg's gear list
Nikon D5100 Canon PowerShot G1 X Fujifilm X-M1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow