My flash solution for X10
I agree with that point. In fact, I was also considering the Metz for its bounce, but I finally went for the settings.
How big is it on the X10? If you could upload a photo with the flash mounted on the camera, it would be great!
I love that little flash. The only way it could be "improved" in my mind is if Sunpak mounted the flash head on a little swivel and allowed you to bounce the flash up while mounted in the hotshoe.
I ended up going with the Metz 20 C-2 for my X10: full-power manual plus auto modes for f/2.8 and f/5.6. The Metz doesn't have the nice slave modes that this Sunpak provides, but I personally want a flash with a bounce head.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)