Any Hanbrake users out there???
In his "HX9v as a pro camera blog" Joe Amadas indicated he has used handbrake to convert 1080 60p videos from the hx9v to MP4 for an almost lossless IQ recoding...
He has experimented and written in detail about his settings using handbrake and I would appreciate any input on whether handbrake's conversion from 1080 60p to mp4 would result in better IQ than just selecting the hx9v option to shoot in mp4 in the first place...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%