RGB histogram and overexposure blinking on NX
TJL LTFF wrote:
I found this an interesting question. Not sure, but on my NX10 I believe the playback will blink if just one channel is clipped.
Maybe there will be some more responses.
Way back in the annals there was some talk about the nx100 clipping reds more readily than the nx10, the nx100 also had an iso 6400 setting.
When the nx11 came out, after the nx100, it didn't have Iso 6400, but it had every other feature added to the nx100. Just wondering if an attempt at something with the sensor, or processing, may have caused a tendency to clip reds in the nx100,maybe with expanded iso enabled, or maybe just in general.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%