Pick up 5n tomorrow or wait for nex F-3

Started Apr 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
boose44 Forum Member • Posts: 54
Re: Pick up 5n tomorrow or wait for nex F-3

Yeah, I have to agree with the prevailing sentiment here. Get and keep the 5N. By the time your vacation rolls around, you'll be proficient with it. (and unless you're a pro -- you're going to need some time with it).

Besides, I seriously doubt that the new F3 will be as feature packed as the 5N -- an upgrade from the C3 yes. Superior to the 5N? Very doubtful.


DtEW wrote:

mkln wrote:

assuming the seller has a 30-day return policy, get the 5N, then return it and get the F3 if you feel you like the F3 more.
30 days should be enough for the F3 announcement

And nobody takes a loss?

And we should abuse a policy just because it can be abused, until everybody wises-up and this policy is rescinded, even for the "right" intent?

 boose44's gear list:boose44's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a6000 Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow