New X-Pro1 Firmware out to address chatter, other issues

Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 3,348
Re: In fact, Apple is the WORST!

We do not have any Apple stores in NZ, so all my dealings with them have been on line or over the phone to Apple Australia for repairs etc.

Every single one of the few issues I have had since going Apple in 2005 has been fixed quickly and without any hassle or complaint at all.

Best customer service ever. Nikon could certainly learn a lot from it in respect of their decidedly average offering here in NZ.

Mikee wrote:

I don't think they're the worse. Most of the time if there's hardware issues, or graphic card problems or battery problems, they solve it.

Plus, their customer care is really good. Walk into any store and more times than not, they'll do their best to help you. I've replaced an iphone with the home button not working and got my laptops storage replaced.

The iphone antenntagate was only a big issue because it became viral. I never lost a call from holding the phone and many other phones exhibited the same issue from holding the phone with a death grip.

Jeff Seltzer wrote:

Apple is really bad. Remember the whole iPhone reception issue??! They blamed the consumer for months for "holding it wrong." They have a hard time even admitting there's an issue. Usually, they don't fix it, they just release a new product.

Mikee wrote:

Apple, the number 1 company in the world in terms of consumer electronics, releases products where certain things are caught in testing. Yet the world still moves on.

Chill out.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow