New X-Pro1 Firmware out to address chatter, other issues

Started Apr 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
CriticalI Senior Member • Posts: 1,777
Re: Wow - some seriously misaligned expectations around here

RealXenuis wrote:

I think you're preaching to the choir. It's impossible to please the insincere. They'll just find some other thing to gripe about.

Probably true.

CriticalI wrote:

The average DSLR has been through 100's of evolutionary cycles and uses components based on existing ones.

Fuji produce an all new camera with all new components and everyone complains that there are bugs.

So they fix one and everyone complains that it should have been fixed before it was shipped.

Sheesh guys, they have a small team and an all new camera. If you want perfect, you would have a long wait. Comes a point in every product cycle where you have to ship even though you know some things are not perfect otherwise you are just losing revenue. Then you fix what people complain about most.

If you don't like it, don't be an early adopter!

The camera works. It works pretty well actually. I don't even have any AF issues - its accurate which is the key point. I never expected fast

Fuji respond to a complaint with a firmware update and half of you just complain.

Perhaps YOU would like to try designing building and shipping a new product some time.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Steve

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Steve

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow