Billingham Hadley for my Nex
I am looking online for the past 2 months to buy a new camera bag. I recently bumped into a review site that presented Billingham bags and I found the perfect bag for me. The problem now is the size...
Hadley small or pro?
What it will hold?
Sony nex5 + 18-55 (to be replaced with nex7 in the near future) + 16mm + fisheye adapter+ 55-210 and maybe a sigma 30mm + ipad2
As far as I have seen on the internet the hadley small should be sufficient.
Unfortunately I can't find Billingham bags in my country so I am stuck on ordering online (next year I will be in London but I don't want to wait that long..)., it would have been much easier to go to a store and see for myself.
Any ideas or suggestions?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4