K5 - Some Shots
More shots from the last two weeks. I am growing fond of the K5+Manual Lens combination although it is quite hard to focus especially below f4.
A vespa in Madrid, in front of what used to be the Inquisition headquarters!
KA 28mm @ ISO 160, f2.8, 1/500 sec.
Colours and roof angles. The view from my window in Madrid.
KA 28mm @ ISO 160, f9, 1/400 sec.
Colours, colours, colours!
KA 28mm @ ISO 800, f4, 1/1600 sec.
A street in Toledo.
KA 28mm @ ISO 800, f7, 1/800 sec.
A graffiti in Milan.
KA 50mm @ f1.4 @ f5.6
'I will tell you all my secrets but I'll lie about my past...'
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4