Lens Case for 300mm L IS f/4
I have an old 300mm L IS f/4 lens which has a big leather lens case. Can anyone out there suggest a suitable soft padded lens case for this lens. Obviously there is Canon's own one which comes with the newer version of the lens but this is expensive.
Has anyone any experience with the Tamrac MX5347, Clik Elite CE202 or the 11 x 26cm Lowepro Lens Case?
I have the Lowpro Photo Sport 200 AW so it will be going in an unpadded part of the backpack down the side of the padded camera area.
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%