x-pro 1 · Zack Arias review

Started Apr 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Art Vandelay II Regular Member • Posts: 394
Re: Ummm. Maybe. Ummm. Yes. :: Fuji X-Pro 1 Review

seany wrote:

-- hide signature --

Good review considering he was paid to do it by Fuji, a lot of padding and superlatives which is understandable considering he doe's not want to upset Fuji!!.

I admire his honesty with regards to the camera's shortcomings,i.e. AF lag, and disappointing MF, but one can't help wondering what sort of review he would have written had he not been financed by Fuji!!
seany

I don't think the endorsement effected his review all that much. I say this because I also own the camera myself and I think he nailed the review pretty much spot on. As I said in the comments on his site...

It’s not a camera for everyone, that’s for sure, but perhaps that is precisely what I love about it. In a world full of full automated “computer cameras” this thing comes out of left field and makes you actually slow down and think about what you’re doing. It truly puts the fun back into photography.

I’ve only had mine for a week now, but I can honestly say I’m done with DSLR’s…but then again, I don’t shoot sports.

Art Vandelay II's gear list:Art Vandelay II's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow