X10 other problems
I'm just getting started with my new X10 and have discovered some frustrating problems.
1. 1/4000th - NOT. Using A in bright sunlight, mine won't go over 1/1700 while indicating over exposure. This has been a classic Fuji problem for years except for the S1/2/3/5 Pro models.
2. Exposure bracketing, again in bright light. 3 identical exposures even though the review showed the EV was changing. Most of the time it works right.
3. What were they thinking with a lenscap design which doesn't provide a way to install/remove the cap without turning the camera off/on?
4. Don't get me started on that lenshood, $50 thrown away.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%