HX9V...or wait until the HX20V?

Started Apr 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
JohnWho Contributing Member • Posts: 853
Re: HX9V...or wait until the HX20V?

If you can, I'd suggest waiting, too, even though I have an HX9V and am happy with.

Once the "20" is out, you might see an even more price drop in the "9", so waiting (again if you can) couldn't hurt.

Then you can compare the price difference between the two and make your decision.

Either way, enjoy.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow