Canon PIXMA Pro9000, not MKII
Canon is offering to replace my printer, the i9900 with a Pro9000, not MKII. I am wondering what if any is the difference and should I pass on this offer and purchase the MKII model.
Canon wants $299.00 for the Pro9000 and will replace my i9900 inks, BCI-6 with the new CLI-8 inks and I have eleven unused cartridges.
I can purchase the MKII model on Amazon for $433 and receive a $200 Canon rebate. The price with my prime account includes shipping. The down side is I will have eleven ink cartridges worth about $130.00 that I can not use or return.
Any advice, Floyd...
Newbie, having fun.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%