automate: Excel "cell" text --> CS1 file caption field ?
Am stock shooter.
I manually type basic keywords into CS1 file description field.
(OK with all my agencies)
Afterwards I do auto-action: description fields --> Excel cells
I get column of Excel cells, each with one image's keywording.
In Excel I add more detailed keywording via batch actions.
I send Excel doc. to some agents who know how to "merge" Excel with images.
(not back into file info field, but in other ways)
Is it possible to automate: Excel cell text --> CS1 file description field?
(replacing my basic keywords with my detailed keywording)
Have been told "maybe with script".
I don't know scripts -- is there such a script floating around Internet?
I work with CS1, Excel, Word, DPP, a few other programs.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 5, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%