Noob Info Resources
I don't have much experience with DSLR video but I have found these links useful:
This a good follow focus alternative for 4$:
This guy does a lot of DIY video stuff:
You will soon find out that many companies charge A LOT for video accessories...
Personally, I am not that in to video to spend thousands of $. Another problem that I have is that it is a lot of equipment to carry around with many small parts.
So, I am using my tripod for both shoulder rig and steady cam.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|