X10 sensor exchange in the UK
Ring them up and give them an email.
When they're ready, they'll email you a pre-paid label to return the camera and sort anything else that is wrong. No questions asked, though we did have a chat about what I thought of the camera.
And I did say I didn't want to be first as I would want to be reassured that the camera's colour and low light characteristics were not going to change. I'd far rather put up with orbs than sacrifice performance in those two categories.
All straightforward and understood.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%