M9: With a SF58 Flash
Quite honestly I am struggling with the SF58 Flash attached to my M9. For example, I have the shutter set on flash and the flash unit set on TTL and the pics I started taking last night were incredibly washed out...way, way overexposed. I then tried bouncing the flash...very high ceilings....way, way underexposed.
What setting should I be using on the Flash and the M9?
I also own some Nikon SB units and they seem to work flawlessly with my Nikon dSLRs...just got to TTL and the exposures are right on!
The SF 58 manual is of no help to me. Can someone point me to a basic reference to learn how to tame the beast.
Thank you in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!