Samsung NX 20 Announced

Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
mwhyte Junior Member • Posts: 36
Re: Samsung NX 20 Announced

I have to disagree on the articulated screen front....maybe it is because I come from a long history of video cameras....but I never got why pro photographers never liked them on their hi-end cameras....I mean the flexibility it gives you for creative low or high angle shots is fantastic with an articulated screen....Professional video people would never buy a video camera without an articulated screen or swivel viewfinder...why not photographers....I always find it funny with this new batch of Canon 5D MkII/III camera people making all these crazy rigs to make it usable as a video camera...It has no articulated screen or view finder....if it did...it would be many magnitudes times more usable as a video camera....Think of shooting a video sequence where your camera has to be low to the ground...sort of a POV shot...and think of trying to get it without an articulated LCD....

I have an EX-1/TL500....I use the articulated shots all the time for street photography...I can place the camera at waist level and flip out the LCD and take a shot no problem....

I guess I am saying I love articulated LCD screens...

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow