Going to Chicago in May...
A few ideas:
I don't know when they start, but the city used to shoot off fireworks every Saturday evening in the summer off of Navy Pier.
The Chicago Botanical Gardens nort of town, in Deerfield, are fantastic. (car required)
The view south down LaSalle Street, with the Chicago Board of Trade building at the end is a great shot.
Also on LaSalle, the Rookery Building is a Sullivan classic, both inside and out. (fast lens required for inside)
Millenium Park is fun in nice weather for people watching.
There is an architural boat tour that tracels up the Chicago River that is very interesting and gives a city perspective that is unique.
Have a great trip.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%