shooting agains a video wall
I have been asked by a client to shoot actors against video backgrounds. My experience of computer and tv monitors is that 1/30th sec or below is necessary to avoid banding.
I presume the same would be for video walls?
Anyone know if the same would apply to a projected video?
Canon> Nikon convert.
D3x, D3s, 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8II, 105 f2.8 macro, 1.4 conv, SB900x3 16-35 f2.8
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week