5D3 vs D800 - A Technical Analysis (UPDATED & EXTENDED) - With Samples

Started Mar 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
latyshevv Regular Member • Posts: 190
Re: This statement shows the bias of this review...

chironNYC wrote:

latshevv,

you are just another inadequate, limp-lensed Nikon troll hanging out in the wrong forum. go home.

Let me see. Posting history. Your last 12 posts. First sentences from them. I haven't skipped ANY posts or modified ANY of them. I usually don't pay much attention to disturbed people like yourself, BUT in this case i think you are a big disturber on these mostly great forums and should be banned.

1. Go away already, bob. You're useless.

2. latshevv, you are just another inadequate, limp-lensed Nikon troll hanging out in the wrong forum. go home.

3. Try to learn, tko. do you really not know what microcontrast is or what effect it produces in an image?

4. Yes, but all the Nikon folks are so insecure about their cameras and Nikon's general limitation as a system that they keep coming over here. So I am trying to educate them. -- Peter

5. And judging by your posting history, you are yet another Nikon troll who can't stay away from the Canon forum. -- Peter
6. How come I haven't heard back from the people I gave the references to? Peter
7. Touche. That is fabulous satire. Peter -- Peter
8. Gawd, what an unbelievable post this is. Why are you here?

9. Safesphere, This is all very interesting and it does capture some of my dissatisfaction with the 24-105. I was too busy answering posts and swatting trolls today to really read this through and...

10. But wouldn't the same factors that would make it possible to get more pixels on a small sensor with acceptable image quality
11. Alas, Jan, you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.
12. Well, at least you got your first sentence right. -- Peter

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow