X10 focus hunting in video mode?
I think you can set the movie focus in the menu to "centered" . This will set the focus when the shutter release is pressed but will not adjust focus during the rest of the video capture. This would be good when shooting a concert or other situations we the subject remains at t constant distance.
The firmware version1.03 states that tracking is improved in the movie mode but I have not tested this.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week