Olympus Viewer vs IB
Yes, the beauty of Olympus Viewer 2 is that it is the camera's jpeg engine, extracted to use on your computer. So you shoot RAW, then load the picture into OV2. Now you can change almost any of the camera's settings except the exposure and focus related ones and process into the jpeg that would have come out of the camera if you had the settings that way.
You can fix the white balance easily. You can add any art filter/try different ones (even if your camera doesn't have that art filter!).
And for the XZ-1 the most important is to turn the noise filter from Standard down to Low.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%