B&H not an authorized Nikon dealer?

Started Mar 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ne beginner Senior Member • Posts: 2,149
Re: B&H not an authorized Nikon dealer?

henryp wrote:

ne beginner wrote:

I bought a Mac from them a year ago, which turned out to be DOA. Apple was very helpful diagnosing the problem, but once we got to the "what to do" part, they looked up the serial number and said it was 6 months old unit sold to B&H, B&H was not an authorized dealer, so I had to deal with them, not Apple.

An ongoing problem retailers have with Apple. My personal opinion is Apple knows they need other retailers but if they could have things exactly as they want them, Apple would only be sold in Apple retail stores.

Apple is opening "store within a store" concepts at Target and Walmart in 2012. Not sure if these will be less robust that what Best Buy had going on. Not sure what you have in your store ... has always been a goal of mine to visit B&H! Maybe the next trip I'll have time ... one can hope.

ne beginner's gear list:ne beginner's gear list
Nikon D750 Tamron SP 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow