GH2 w Oly 35mm not working :(
Its not the speediest of autofocus, but its working! I took the lens off, put it back on, and voila! Turns out that the lens had the latest version anyway.
So from my five minutes of playing with it - It appears reaaally slow at focusing. Does this little jerky motion thing that I've never encountered in a camera before. Doesn't always find focus. Also makes a bit of a noise when autofocusing. Focusing manually is a bit disconcerting not knowing when the nearest focus has been reached.
Nonetheless I have a working 35mm 1:1 macro on my camera! Yay!! I'm now amped to go and scour the mountains for flowers once again!
I will post pics in a few days time to show the results.
Cheers, and thanks for helping.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4