Okay... I'm guilty... I did the same thing I hate everyone else doing.
It's just that this camera is so expensive I want to make sure I make the right decision. I have the D300 and I love it. The D800 does not appeal to me - just too many megapixels. And if what is being said about the forthcoming D400 that will be too any as well. I think the D4 is just about perfect at 16. I won't be printing anything larger than A1 and I'm sure th D4 will be good for that.
I also love shooting sports, and a lot of it is in low lighting conditions. I do like DX, but I'm not opposed to moving to FX. So, just have to do a little more saving...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!