Almost new Nikon D700

Started Mar 22, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MRM Regular Member • Posts: 261
Almost new Nikon D700

I have decided to sell my Nikon D700. The camera is like new, no scratches, no marks, or no problems of any kind. The LCD cover has a few minor marks on it, but nothing that's a big deal. The camera has 1,456 shutter clicks on it. I bought the camera from Cameta Camera. It was a demo camera and came in a gray box labeled refurbished. All demos are sent out for sale that way. All cables, software, strap, etc. is still with it, most are in the box and haven't been opened. Asking price is $2300 shipped.

The only reason I am selling the camera is some upcoming opportunities I was hoping for to need this camera did not materalize and those opportunities will not be available again. For what I do now, it's more camera than I need. Plus, I could use the money to pay off some debts before vacation. Otherwise, I'd hold on to it. It's an awesome camera. PM with any questions.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Knoxville, TN, United States

Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow