DPReview could do more, I think.
Created from the colorchecker chart and processed through the Adobe DNG editor are almost indistinguishable from the supplied ACR 4.x profiles.
Spending time to create them is therefore quite pointless whilst the X-Rite software created ones are a bit more punchy but lacking in other ways.
Adobe create their profiles from the much larger colour targets for the best accuracy, but for my cameras, the ACR profile always gives a strange cast to the images is nowhere near as pleasing as the V4 camera specific ones.
I can't comment on the Lens profiles, as I never see the need to use them.
Never forget that you're unique, Just like everyone else.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%