X-S1 firmware update is online
With this new firmware it reads as though you now have to put up with beeps in the menu if you want to hear the AF conformation sound. Have I read that right?
that's a GOOD thing !!!! ....... there's nothing worse than crappy faked shutter sounds which are best OFF whereas the odd beep when you make the occasional dive into the meny isn't an issue is it .
It is for me, I can't stand hearing nothing when I press the shutter. With the original firmware you can have it how you like it or how I like it, but with the new firmware the choice is gone.
What was the point of implementing this backward feature? I can't upgrade the firmware now.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4