Who Needs a DPR Review... II
First, grettings. Ifollow with interest your website and I find it very instructive and easy to understand.
I agree with your comment and you can really learn more about the daily life of a person who owns a camera and explains or teaches their experiences of certain professional web pages that are seeking sponsors behind market interests.
Yet I believe that at least they have to take the first step and present the models with their comments and then send people to their experiences with cameras and then collect the information each sees fit.
Take this opportunity to ask, what do you think about the new F770EXR?
Thank you very much for your reply.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4