Macro lenses for EOS 600D
I am buying a EOS 600D in a few days with a 18-55mm kit lense.
I really want to learn macro photography but I am unsure what lense to buy.
I look online and see many chouce but it is too many choice to know what to buy.....
Does any one have advice on a good canon macro lens I can buy for shottong macro photos.
I want to star taking photo flowers, insects butterfly, raindrops on leaves, etc very macro wit background defocussed and subject matter highly focuses....
can anyone recommend a lense for me please ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)