Sigma 20 1.8 vs Canon 28 1.8 ??
Hi there, I need some advice
I'm looking for a fast wide lens for portrait shots in available light when my 50 1.4 is too long.
I can't afford the fantastic 24 1.4 at the moment
I'd like the sigma 20 1.8, but seems that AF in low light hunts back and forth
Canon 28 is more reliable than the sigma, but with a longer focal.
I need to know, is that awful Sigma AF at available light or it is still usable, for example at weddings in room preparation?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4