Olympus OM-D (EM-5) comparison samples are now.. (continued)

Started Mar 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
papillon_65
papillon_65 Forum Pro • Posts: 27,030
Re: Because….

Raist3d wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

Gregm61 wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

it's almost as bad as being a football referee and the people making the most noise on these tests are people who probably won't even buy the camera anyway!

The Pentax SLR forum is really slow, and posts on the Olympus DSLR forum are now staying on page one for up to three days.

This one was inevitable......

Yep, looks like it. It's funny, I don't remember the same issues being raised when the Pentax K-5 was reviewed/tested, who'd have thought it.

The Pentax and the other cameras had the same shutter speed and aperture in the comparison for the most part?

Ah for the most part , so is that in all instances or not?

In all the mainstream cameras that were being compared that I checked yes. Like you know, not in an obvious way like the EM-5's test. I mentioned for the most part because I didn't check every single camera model that is under that widget, for what should be rather obvious reasons

So that's a no then lol.

LOL on you boy! Apparently you can distinguish between going one by one and a comparison that is right there in front of you from the get go

Considering DPR don't review every camera released (in fact they are pretty selective about what they review) and by your admission you haven't checked the testing methodology of all the other cameras it suggests an agenda wouldn't you say

Are you really this dumb?

clearly not dad

Yes, I am clearly not dad but apparently you are clearly that dumb

Apparently not, I think we've established the facts now, thanks for clarifying that ;).

No, you are truly dumb. You continue missing the point! And you do continue to clarify further just how dumb

Nah, it's just that smoke and mirrors don't work on me , keep spinning

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

-- hide signature --

It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

-- hide signature --

It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BJL
MT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow