Olympus OM-D (EM-5) comparison samples are now.. (continued)

Started Mar 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 38,615
You are welcome son

papillon_65 wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

it's almost as bad as being a football referee and the people making the most noise on these tests are people who probably won't even buy the camera anyway!

I think the EM5 is fantastic- I have said that by now many times. I just love the concept of reality and using your brain. When I mentioned to dpreview that the E-3 does have fantastic writing card speeds with a Lexar Pro card instead of the San Disk they used in which they found "pedestrian writing speeds" I didn't see you making fun of me

Well I guess that if you addressed it to DPreview I wouldn't know much about that would I.

I mentioned it quite a few times at the Olympus DSLR forum. But again, I notice that, when it's things like that, people play big hypocrites with their memory and "Don't remember" or something. Yes, I am saying you are acting quite hypocritical.

As for making fun of you, I think you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself, as usual.

No, actually what you are trying to do says far more about you (and not in a good way) that what you are trying to say about me. It says that you need to resort to an attempt at a personal attack instead of making a reasonable intelligent argument.

I mean, particularly after the E-3 evidence I presented and you still say that! LOL. Honestly.

Still, all the staff at DPR must be sleeping easy at night knowing you're here to question their methodology on all things Olympus at every opportunity. Interesting considering it's not exactly your brand of choice.

What makes you think it's not my brand of choice? LOL Once again, people like you think I am attached to brands. I like my Olympus lenses and as I mentioned, I think the EM5 is a fantastic camera. What I question I question when I see any questionable methodology - cameras be damned. I did it with the LX3.

Not that I have much hope this explanation will sink in. I mean if after mentioned the E-3 example all you can do is "stick to your ad-hominem guns" there doesn't seem there's much I can do.

-- hide signature --

It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

-- hide signature --

It's a known fact that where there's tea there's hope.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
BJL
MT
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow