18 Sony/Minolta AF Zooms

Started Mar 18, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tesselator Senior Member • Posts: 1,032
18 Sony/Minolta AF Zooms

These lenses were hand picked by me from used shops over the past 18 to 20 months. I’ve tested all of them on an AF body and have put them head to head on the GH1 for my own edification. These are the better of over 30 zoom lenses tested. All of these lenses produce very good images when mounted on the GH1. With the VERY slight size difference between a µ4/3 sensor and an APS-C I will assume they produce excellent images on APS-C cameras as well. On Sony’s FF model DSLR I have no idea what the corners might look like and I have no way of telling for certain. However, all of these lenses were carefully examined on a FF Film camera and a test target was studied. If any had soft corners the film camera did not reveal them. All of the longer zooms for example produce better images than the Lumix 100-300 lens costing about $500 - kinda makes one think. My asking price for all of these lenses individually combined is $705 before shipping. I would like to sell the entire lot for $650 plus $50 for shipping.

Here is a list description of each lens:

http://tesselator.gpmod.com/Images/_Auctions/18_Minolta-Sony_AF_Zooms/18_Lenses.txt

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Nagoya, United States

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow